Looking for a winter escape to the Bay Area? San Francisco’s Union Square is the heart of holiday celebrations and […]
This Valentine’s Day, treat that special someone to a gift they won’t soon forget with a romantic holiday package at Hotel Abri in San Francisco!
Celebrate with your loved one in the heart of one of the most romantic cities on earth! The ‘A Night of Romance’ package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in Hotel Abri’s Urban Suite, featuring luxurious beds and a separate parlor room with an additional queen pullout. With entertainment amenities including a flat screen TV with smart panel, DIRECTV, free wireless Internet access and an iPod Docking Station, there is no better way to enjoy an exciting downtown San Francisco escape.
- Upon arrival to the hotel, guests will receive wine and Tcho Chocolates
- Guests will also receive a $50 Wine Gift Card to the Press Club, a wine bar and lounge offering California’s finest wines and beers in a sophisticated, social atmosphere.
The ‘A Night of Romance’ package is valid February 8-24, 2013.
Valentine’s Day is now about much more than flowers and chocolate. Celebrate Valentine’s Day like a man with Hotel Abri’s “Bromance” package:
- Deluxe accommodations in Hotel Abri’s Urban Suite
- Experience San Francisco in a way most visitors never see – with a 1-hour GoCar rental. Zip all over town and enjoy the top sites in the little yellow car while on a GPS-guided tour of San Francisco
- A 6-pack of PBR
- A half-pint of Jack Daniels
The “Bromance” package is valid for February 8-24, 2013.
For more ideas about things to do over Valentine’s Day in San Francisco or to plan your next San Francisco vacation, visit http://hotelabrisf.com.