Brighten your spirits this holiday season at Hotel Abri, located in San Francisco’s Union Square, the hub of all holiday cheer. […]
Your Race-Day Home
Looking for an ideal hotel for Bay to Breakers? On May 19,2013, the annual race—for some, it’s more of a parade—takes runners 7 miles (12k) across the city, from the east end of San Francisco along the bay and all the way to the ocean.
In its 102nd year, the event unites runners and revelers alike. There is a costume contest as well as an actual race. Hotel Abri’s central San Francisco location in Union Square makes it the perfect hotel for Bay to Breakers participants and spectators alike. Whether you stay nearby to watch everything begin or head to Golden Gate Park to see the antics unfold in the late morning, you’ll be in the most connected part of town.
Besides its ideal location, see what makes Hotel Abri the best choice among Bay to Breakers hotels:
• Complimentary wireless Internet access
• 42″ flat-screen LCD TV with smart panel (to easily connect and enjoy your digital media)
• DIRECTV and HBO
• Room service
• Complimentary newspaper delivery upon request
• Sundry shop
• Concierge Service
• Laundry/dry cleaning service (same day)
• Valet Parking (fee)
• Plush bathrobes
• In-room coffee makers
• 100% smoke free environment
• Pet Friendly ($75 per stay non-refundable cleaning fee. One pet per room, maximum 60 lbs)
Click below to book your Bay to Breakers lodging at Hotel Abri.
Learn more about Bay to Breakers events.